The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

[FS]: 2013 Performance White

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trying to save for a house forces the sales of the toys. Car has all options, Recaros/Torsen. The car has always been stored in a climate-controlled facility, never raced and always taken care of. Only modification is the removal of the exhaust baffles. I also have purchased the TracKey, but it is not installed. Comes with cover (not opened), owners kit and original baffles and paperwork.

For what it's worth, all mileage was earned from one trip to Atlanta and back for my wedding.

Price: $40,500
VIN#: 1ZVBP8CUXD5268237
Serial: 2707
Mileage: 5,350
Contact Info: [email protected] or text 770-231-2269
Private Party

Photos:

TDwhxr7h.jpg

jrCsDROh.jpg

39DVs2Fh.jpg

Mq60z3Nh.jpg

36Tksaph.jpg

mJEquTih.jpg

TR8Ajhoh.jpg

GZQaAiOh.jpg

Best of luck with the sale.

Kevin over at PAS is a damn fine photographer...fantastic shots of the Hottie!

very sharp ride!! White was my first choice, and i looked all over the SE for one when i was shopping.. ended up with my RR Boss.. if i had the money, i'd add it to my collection! Sweet ride!

Fred G said:
Pending nothing, Brad...truck and trailer is loaded and ready to go.
:)
Congratulations and welcome to BMO.

Fred G

What Goes Around Comes Around
681 LS said:
why do you need the trailer? The keys come with the car.

ah yes, and two keys at that :)..... but can't properly register until we get her back to NY and I really dont want to drive home on borrowed/switched plates.

TMO Supporting Vendors