The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: BREMBO 14" PRO SERIES RACING BRAKE KIT S197 MUSTANG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sold the Boss and have these for sale!

DSCF9891.jpg

Price new $4,195

Asking Price: $3,000.00

PM me if interested.

Brembo Part Number: BRE8026E7S197

Using its successes in endurance racing Brembo Racing engineers have developed a dedicated kit for one of the most demanding classes of roadracing in America. The Pro Series kits include Brembo Pro Series Racing 4-piston calipers, Pro Series Racing slotted rotors, BRP Racing pads and necessary brackets & hardware.

•4-piston Brembo racing calipers
•Slotted 355mm (14") racing discs
•Brembo Racing pads
•Lightweight aluminum bells
•All caliper brackets and attachement
hardware included

CALIPER BENEFITS
•Proven, multiple championship winning, Brembo Racing design
•2 piece construction, machined from Brembo racing specific billet alloy for increased stiffness and pedal feel
•Quick-change pad retention
•High temperature, severe duty Brembo Racing seals better suited for track usage
•Anodized, easy to clean surfaces
•Extra thick 25mm pads for improved wear
•Full line of service parts available

APPLICATIONS
•NASA American Iron
•NASA American Iron Extreme
•Time Attack
•Track Day
•other club racing applications.

"Switching to Brembo Racing Pro Series brakes last season was definitely one of my best moves of the year...Honestly, I wish I had exclusive use of this brake system...it would certainly give me a competitive edge against the field."
Jay Andrew, American Iron 2006-2007 Champion

Are these still available?

Do you have any better pics of the rotors, pads, brackets, etc? How worn are the pads and rotors? I'm going to upgrade to these brakes, but if i have to buy new rings and pads, i'd just go ahead and buy the full kit brand new from Rehagen.

Bumping these to see if they are still for sale. This will be a good deal for someone.

TMO Supporting Vendors