The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 FS: Leftover Goodies from S550 GT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Bay Area, CA
Hey all,

I recently said goodbye to my S550 Mustang GT. She's off to a new owner, but I have some goodies that never quite made it to my car / leftover parts for cheap.
This group has been nothing but good to me, so figured I'd post on here to see if I can give these parts a good home as well!

- ST XTA Coilovers - Brand new in box - $1500 shipped
After a ton of researching and months of deciding which coils to get, I decided to go with ST XTA coils. They have camber adjustability via the tophat and the strut body, and figured it would be a good step up from my previous suspension setup of just lowering springs.
I paid $1699 after tax + shipping, willing to eat the cost of shipping and tax here, plus save a bit more money up front as well. Never installed, never even taken out of the box. Linked down below on Steeda's website.

- Carbotech XP10 rear pads - $150 shipped
Bought them off a well known forum member here @boardkat, he used them for 2 events but they're basically brand new. I was going to toss them on to track all throughout the upcoming season, but they never saw my car.

- Vorshlag S550 Brake Cooling Deflector Kit (Base GT, no holes) - $125 shipped
Brand new in box, never installed. This kit is for the Base GT control arms with no holes, but I'm pretty sure they would also work for PP cars(?)

- OP Mustang hubcentric + wheelcentric 25mm spacers - $150 shipped
Used a few times to clear my 19x11 +50 wheels in the front. does have some surface scratching, but 0 structural issues or anything major! Currently out of stock on OPM as well.

- OEM 15-17 S550 Mustang steering wheel - $50, buyer pays shipping
OEM steering wheel off my car- used for about 10k miles before I put in a DCTMS steering wheel. Leather was always cleaned and conditioned, shows very little wear. OBO, but shipping might be kinda expensive because of the weird shape of the steering wheel

IMG_5617.jpg

IMG-5537.JPG

IMG-5538.JPG

IMG-5539.JPG

IMG-5541.JPG

IMG-5543.JPG

IMG-5544.JPG

IMG-5545.JPG

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors