The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: OEM 2012/2013 Boss Wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a set of OEM Boss wheels up for sale if there is any interest.

Wheels have 150 miles on them and are as new. No scratches, scrapes, or curb rash. To be honest, they were not on the car long enough to accumulate any brake dust. Wheel set of (4) includes OEM center caps, and TPMS sensors. Wheels are bagged, boxed, and ready to go.

I would prefer local pick-up, but shipping is no problem if buyer agrees to pay. I can ship UPS Ground from my company, and if buyer can have delivered to their business address...shipping will be cheaper. I am located in southern Wisconsin, zip is 53511. Interested parties can PM here on the BMO forum, or email me at [email protected] I can provided photos if needed, and shipping quotes also. $800.00

gww52 said:
What will the shipping be to a business at Bethlehem,Pa. 18020?
Shipping cost would be $93.10 for all (4) to your business in Bethlehem, PA coming UPS Ground.

Yes, these are wheels only, no tires.

Thank you to all for the interest.

TMO Supporting Vendors