• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: Track-prepped, street legal 2011 Mustang GT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Price reduced to $25000.

My GT350 is coming. Time to sell my well cared for Mustang GT with Brembo and Premium package. I'm the 3rd owner of this pristine car with 72,0XX miles, clean title/no accidents, no paint work and full records. PM me for more pics.

The purchase:
I looked several months before finding this well-loved, properly maintained and strong running car. I bought the car with about 68k miles in Dec 2013...This car was in better condition and stronger than other cars I looked at with less than 30k miles. As you can see I have only driven the car 4,000 miles in two years. I bought the car solely to use for drivers training (HPDE, not race).

The set-up:
The car was ugraded for handling, safety and longevity in mind. Stock drive-train. Only the best parts have been used (basically all the parts Vorshlag.com has tested) and professionally installed and inspected by Borelli Motorsports (They build Spec Mustangs and provide Mustang track car rentals and track support). This car is very well set-up and runs flawlessly. Never had an issue. On the track, this humble muscle car stays with C7s, GTRs, GT3 etc. I take great car of the car. Only the best fluids (Royal Purple, Amsoil, Brembo) used since my ownership and the previous owner as well.

The goods:
- Ground Control coil-overs and camber plates
- Whiteline wattslink
- Whiteline f&r sway bars
- Whiteline relocation brackets
- Whiteline tranny bushing
- Steeda shifter bracket kit
- Maximum Motorsports 6-pt rollbar w/ crossbar and harness bar
- Sparco Evo II seats
- Sparco 6-pt harness
- Ford Laguna Seca chin spoiler
- Ford Performance brake duct kit
- Ford Performance power pk - tune/GT500 mufflers/K&N
- Ford Performance 3.55 gears (ideal for track use, not 3.73 or 4.10s)
- Forgestars F14s 18x10s with RE11s (less than 1,000 miles on tires)
- Stoptech cryo and slotted rotors
- Hawk HP Plus pads
- Goodridge SS brakelines
- Ford racing rear hubs and bearings

KBB on this car is about $18k. Parts and labor to build something like this is about $20k. All the parts were installed April/May 2014. I am only selling to make room for another Mustang.

Please no low-ballers, tire-kickers, and consigners. Thank you for looking. Let me know if I can answer any questions.

IMG_1935_zpslaakku05.png
IMG_4017_zpsinxcavuy.png
IMG_4007_zpsyk3wxjrn.png
IMG_4016_zpssnfft6q2.png
IMG_4014_zpsxtcwnnyp.png
Watts%20link_zpsvnkz9jat.png
Wheel_zpsygqj23xq.png
Seats1_zpsb9hwgcj6.png
IMG_0530_zpsc1w6au0m.png

ArizonaBOSS said:
Here is a way to post photos using free hosting, if you so desire to share: https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=10492.0

GLWS and enjoy the new 350!

Thank you! You too!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel