The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: Watson Racing Bolt-In Roll Bar-Danbury, CT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
SOLD!!

Trading in my Boss 302 so the remaining track parts are for sale. Up first is one of the best 4 point bolt-in roll bars from a company that knows a little about Mustang roll bars…Watson Engineering. In case you don't know who they are, they are the folks that build each and every factory Ford race car here in the US.
http://shop.watsonracing.com/ROLL-BAR-MUSTANG-2005-14-p/wr-boltincage.htm

This bar was installed in my Boss 302 a couple of months ago. It is in PERFECT condition and will fit any 2005-2014 Mustang.
Yes, you have to drill holes…but it is the price you have to pay to have bar that can be removed as needed. Trimming of the interior panels are also required if you wish to install them. Not as bad as the MM Bar.
Bar sells for $970 shipped from Watson.

I will sell mine for $700 FIRM,NO SHIPPING
You must either pick this up or meet me somewhere nearby in a central location.
As a bonus, you will also get the rear seat delete that I modified to work with this roll bar.

img_4201.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors