The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Fully Torqued Racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone have any experience with them?

I have had some parts on order for my New Edge, parts were ordered and paid for on June 8th of this year...

Had a chat with someone there last week, turns out they did not have one of the parts I ordered. Cancelled that part, got refunded, they were to send the rest of the order out promptly.

Still have not heard anything on the rest of my order, and the company has been unresponsive to multiple emails, calls, and messages.

I understand everyone has their busy schedules.. but really? Almost two months?

/endrant.

Any experiences that can be shared, or advice given is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Matt

I have never purchased anything from them but I’m in for results.

This won’t help you now but FWIW I have personally purchased from all of our vendors and have met most of them in person. If there’s ever an issue with one of them please let me know.

Copy - thanks. At this point, I just want either a tracking number for my order, or a refund..

Gab

Bullitthead
Contact Pete Oxenham on Facebook - from what I’ve seen, he’s pretty responsive. He either works or owns FTR, based on posts in Corner Ponies and Corner Ponies 101.

TMO Supporting Vendors