The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 Garfield Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
You will find another Trackrat from Huntsville ( Patrick Stabler ) and I imagine he will be glad to have another Alabama boy on the site. You definitely had done a ton of work on your Comp. Orange beast and as you begin your track journey keep in mind the best mod for going fast on track is competitive tires.
Welcome!

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Huntsville Alabama
Th
You will find another Trackrat from Huntsville ( Patrick Stabler ) and I imagine he will be glad to have another Alabama boy on the site. You definitely had done a ton of work on your Comp. Orange beast and as you begin your track journey keep in mind the best mod for going fast on track is competitive tires.
Welcome!
Thanks for the reply! I'll have to find him. I will have a lot of work done. I have all the parts, I just don't have enough time off work to get it done right now. Lol. All I have installed on the car for now is the JLT CAi, 93 pump race tune, MBRP H-pipe Catback exhaust- No mufflers.
But again, thx for the reply. I look forward to meeting some of yall

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Huntsville Alabama
Danny like I said on the phone the guys on this site know what to do. When I got home and read you have an automatic trans they don’t like a lot of heat. Some of the guys here do use them and they might give you some good info.

Buy the way Welcome to TMO
Thanks Jeff, it was good talking to you. I will definitely keep that in mind. I do plan on looking into that as well

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Huntsville Alabama
Welcome aboard...........a CO Garfield is a cool cat in my book!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:hellyeah:
Thanks for the reply. I look forward to having some fun and challenging myself in the car and under the hood and meeting up with some of yall over time.

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Huntsville Alabama
Danny like I said on the phone the guys on this site know what to do. When I got home and read you have an automatic trans they don’t like a lot of heat. Some of the guys here do use them and they might give you some good info.

Buy the way Welcome to TMO
Hey Jeff maybe I forgot to list it but I do have a Mishimoto Trans Cooler as well. I just need to find time to install all these parts 😁 Work Work

TMO Supporting Vendors