The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Gen 3 Coyote Aluminator engine for sale ZERO miles (needs assembly)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustang GT Gen 3 Aluminator 5.0L 12.0:1

I was going to use this for my Ford GT track car build but decided to use a 5.2 Aluminator instead. Zero miles but the engine needs assembly. I will post pics tomorrow.

Same specs as this:

Parts that I don't have:
intake manifold and throttle body
rod bearings
valve covers

NOTE: I am friends with a few of the guys that assemble these engines for Ford Performance. Can be assembled by professional at additional cost. You can make the deal with them after you buy parts from me.

Located in Detroit area. I can crate but buyer pays for shipping. ( I can use the packaging from the 5.2 )

Last edited:

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Mustang GT Gen 3 Aluminator 5.0L 12.0:1

I was going to use this for my Ford GT track car build but decided to use a 5.2 Aluminator instead. Zero miles but the engine needs assembly. I will post pics tomorrow.

Same specs as this:

Parts that I don't have:
intake manifold and throttle body
rod bearings
valve covers

NOTE: I am friends with a few of the guys that assemble these engines for Ford Performance. Can be assembled by professional at additional cost. You can make the deal with them after you buy parts from me.

Asking $8,000 OBO

Located in Detroit area. I can crate but buyer pays for shipping. ( I can use the packaging from the 5.2 )
Did you get the 5.2 Aluminator XS? I'd be very interested to see what kind of RWHP you get out of that.

Did you get the 5.2 Aluminator XS? I'd be very interested to see what kind of RWHP you get out of that.
I am debating between a Gen 2 twin turbo or an Aluminator XS. Either way it’s going to be fun with this gearbox. Can’t use Gen 3 because the 16 port injectors is not easily supported by aftermarket ECU’s. Need to support sequential gearbox shifting.
5101B7E8-521F-4E9A-B5AC-FE097AB0B3B0.jpeg

Last edited:

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
I am debating between a Gen 2 twin turbo or an Aluminator XS. Either was it’s going to be fun with this gearbox. Can’t use Gen 3 because the 16 port injectors is not easily supported by aftermarket ECU’s. Need to support sequential gearbox shifting.
View attachment 60361

Something tells me we aren't in Kansas anymore Toto. This is not for any Mustang I know about.
A 5.2 Aluminator XS is basically a gen 3 block and heads but it runs on a gen 2 platform with the gen 2 style injector layout and Gen 2 control pack so maybe that will work for your purposes.

TMO Supporting Vendors