The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Coyote/Aluminator Rod and Main Bearings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
Fits 11-17 coyote (and maybe more):

I have a set of Trinity/13-14GT500 rod bearings and a set of 13 Boss 302 Main bearings from a build that's going in another direction. The mains have a spare in a different grade (and one position 5 grade 3 has had its back sanded to fit as it did not match the grading chart and codes from crank and block, but there is a unused grade 2 position 5 in the set). The mains may require fitting depending on your block. Works in 11-17 AFAIK, same bearing sets used in Ford Performance Aluminator builds. The ones in red X have been removed and test fit (and I have one spare not pictured). I have free bonus block hardware if anyone wants it for mock-up use. Lots of other small parts coming from this build soon.

Over $200 worth of bearings. Shipping not included, but should be very reasonable.

IMG_0595.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel