The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

94-04 Brakes and Tie Rods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PatientZero

@restless_performance
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Kansas City, Missouri
I have a couple parts for sale that I pulled off the car, trying to clean out the basement.

2 rear brake upgrade kits.
-The first one is a Baer Eradispeed kit with 13" rotors for 94-04 Mustang GT's. This uses your stock calipers. Good condition, just pulled it off the car last week. Has maybe 2k miles on it. $200
IMG_0802.JPGCapture.JPG

-The second kit is the factory Roush stuff that came off my car, almost identical to the Baer kit but it has vented rotors instead of solid. Unknown mileage, it was on the car when I bought it. The rotors need to be turned. $120 SOLD
IMG_0801.JPG

-Steeda Adjustable tie rod ends. I changed over to a bolt through style. Nothing wrong with these, just dirty. I bought new nuts for them because I lost one of the old ones. Came off 2002, not sure what years they will fit. $75 SOLD
IMG_0804.JPG

Located in Butler, Missouri.

Last edited:
Do the Roush ones use the stock GT calipers as well? 13"? And do you happen to know if there's a standard parts store rotor to replace them?

I'd be interested in the Roush brackets if so...no sense in trying to ship the rotors. I'm getting ready to put some new Raybestos pads on the rear. The 13" rotors would look nice behind my 18s vs the wimpy looking stock rears.

Thanks!

PatientZero

@restless_performance
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Kansas City, Missouri
Do the Roush ones use the stock GT calipers as well? 13"? And do you happen to know if there's a standard parts store rotor to replace them?

I'd be interested in the Roush brackets if so...no sense in trying to ship the rotors. I'm getting ready to put some new Raybestos pads on the rear. The 13" rotors would look nice behind my 18s vs the wimpy looking stock rears.

Thanks!

I just sold the Roush brackets yesterday to a friend. I don't know about rotors but I've never put much effort into looking. The Baer brackets are nearly identical to the Roush brackets and I suspect they are interchangeable. Both use the factory calipers.

TMO Supporting Vendors