The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Oct

Great Price!!! Last DE for the Great Plains Region of the PCA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I went out last month to this event, low price for the amount of track time you get. The track is not in the shape it was many years ago but still a good time to burn up some tires and brake pads, and beat up some Porsches and others that are there. They have a huge car show event out there this weekend so everything is cleaned up too.

I threw up my best time during the last event a month ago. I "think" I pulled a 1:38 with pirellis a couple years ago in the GT350, but wasn't trusting Harry's Lap Timer that time that session as my lap after it was not right. This is the track where I really learned to drive a car fast as I have a ton of laps out here. I bet I had well over 1,000 laps in my 2012 Boss here and would pick up time every event or test day that I went.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Like 12coboss I spent a bunch of time here and Paul Brown and I even ran the track when only two layers of asphalt had been laid. This was before he moved to California and it was the last time he and I ran on the track together, but we both got to do laps in an ex Nascar Craftsman Truck once driven by Dick Trickle , but that is another story. So the amount of miles I have on this track is likely close to 10,000 miles. I can give folks pointers on the quick lines and as I will be there just to instruct novices I likely will have time to jump in with others. There are two stations just up the road from the track but both only carry 91 Octane which is common in Nebraska and Iowa.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Looks like weather will be in the 60s so great day for fast times at the Track. Plenty of sessions runs so hope to see some of you there.........follow the info above to sign up in Clubregistration.net with GPRPCA.

TMO Supporting Vendors