The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Great video documentary....Must see

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
So a friend of mine just started editing and creating his own videos. The video in the link below entails his experience of driving in Europe and of course the epic Nurburgring while stationed in Germany. It talks of his first experiences of the Ring, modifying his car, and the time away from the ring while deployed to Afghanistan. Take the time to watch it, it's definitely worth your time. Plus, there a Boss 302 featured in the videos and it's my Boss! :D

Adam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTlmTSadgaE

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
I enjoyed watching this video, now I want to see the sequel! The epic battle of the 98 Firebird v. 2012 Boss 302 on the ring. That was just getting interesting as both of you pulled on to the ring.

Thanks so much for posting and definitely post more vids. Your buddy is a good narrator too. Please pass on my words of encouragement.

All the best,
302 Hi Pro

Awesome. I recognize that KB Boss!

Great video's Adam. Enjoyed all of them. You're buddy did a real nice job putting them together. As a former Navy H-60 driver, I appreciate what you guys are doing and miss the type of camaraderie that I've only seen in the military. Seems like you guys had a lot fun getting your cars out on the ring.

Best of luck to you and your buddies.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Thanks brother...we enjoyed every minute of it and Russ and I would go back to Germany in a minute. There's another episode coming out, I'll keep you posted.

Adam

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Check out the last two episodes. You really have to watch episode 5. Enjoy

Adam

Episode 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bU95CY4MNc

Episode 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMVaTlCsumw

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Excellent vids!

You need to make documentaries for the Discovery Channel Networks!

Thank you so much for all your work in putting these together.

All the Best, and Good Flying, (both on and above ground).
302 Hi Pro

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Thank guys, Russ is the brains behind the operation. I'm starting to get more into video editing but I really just share photo and video clips with him and he puts it together. We are heading to NCM, The Dragons Tail, and Road Atlanta to shoot some video for 10 days in October. We will be comparing the continental DWs to the PSS and his Z06 to my Boss along with a bunch of other stuff. Stay tuned and please share the videos.

Adam

FWIW, when I was a training officer st SPFD I used a format called "liquid" to create and edit videos, it was quite expensive as I understand it, but they also had a "home" style that was much cheaper to use. In reality I bet I only used about 50% of the commercial version's capabilities.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel