The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 Great White Build Thread Profile - S197 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well I see a tow hook , so I have to imagine you have some other fun mods? What wheels, tires, brake pads, etc. are you using and any interior, engine or suspension changes? I have to admit I do miss my White Boss 302S , especially now since I am without a Mustang or any track beast.

I have tended to gravitate to white over the years with a 97 and 99 Cobra in white, and a 2013 Boss 302S in white. Such a great color to do decals since the color gives you a myriad of choices that will almost always pop.

Thanks Bill

I wanted to get a great handling car that still had the nice rumble that folks give thumbs up to.

I basically threw a Maximum Motorsports Road and Track Grip box with the exception of the springs on the car, installed Apex wheels with reasonable rubber (PS4's) and just have tons of fun with it

+1 For white !

TMO Supporting Vendors