The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Happy BD to FunksoulJon in the Rockies of Colorado!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Everyone wish Jon a happy day on his Birthday in the city near the base of Pike's Peak! I am sure he will be able to enjoy the day over this weekend and one wonders if he got in a run at Pueblo Motorsports Park with the Rocky Mountain NASA Region who is running there yesterday and today?

Best Wishes my fellow TMO Member!

Bill Pemberton

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I remember you stating you were moving, and if you are in Illinois anywhere , you will find a bunch of fun tracks within striking distance. Bunch of TMO members there and darn you will just have to make some new track friends, ha!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I was thinking you had earlier mentioned you would be near St. Louis and the good thing is DaveW is just over the line in Missouri , so you have a great shop you can have some work done on -----plus get all the safety equipment , decals and other cool stuff he has for Trackrats through his company, Soloperformance.com. You will definitely meet him as he and his wife , Elizabeth, sponsor a ton of autocross and track events in the area and beyond. We all have SPS stickers on our cars and for those here going to the Solo Nationals in Lincoln , stop over and see them at their trailer since they are one of the major sponsors at the 50th Anniversary of the Nationals. Dave has changed so many tires for me and my son I can not count them all and we are spoiled in the Midwest because when he shows up we have someone to change and help with track tires on site.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
IMG_2725.jpeg

TMO Supporting Vendors