The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Happy Birthday Shout Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Coffee and Chocolate Cake for Breakfast ....................the celebration continues, ha! Actually, I have a torn meniscus and am confined to bed, so I have been getting Breakfast in Bed for a week, ha.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Coffee and Chocolate Cake for Breakfast ....................the celebration continues, ha! Actually, I have a torn meniscus and am confined to bed, so I have been getting Breakfast in Bed for a week, ha.
Well besides all the birthday greetings, a get well soon greeting going out to ya Bill !! Plus you’re getting some TMO time in there. Nice

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I will admit, Dragoon, that laying around the house does give one more time to check out the TMO Forum, but it is such a pleasant place to hang, it does help pass the time Hopefully I will get a surgery date today, since I will going stir crazy if I have to wait till January for my Doctor to start cutting, trimming and sewing me up.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
This time of year it really isn't whether the Dr wants to cut or not. It is if they have any available time slots. The end of the year is very busy for them with people trying to get everything done they can before their insurance year rolls over. Hopefully they can get you in soon and you recover quickly.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
I will admit, Dragoon, that laying around the house does give one more time to check out the TMO Forum, but it is such a pleasant place to hang, it does help pass the time Hopefully I will get a surgery date today, since I will going stir crazy if I have to wait till January for my Doctor to start cutting, trimming and sewing me up.
So it‘s beyond a tear that could heal itself ? Both sides or just one side ? (Of 1 knee) and which knee ? Nosey but I’ve been there.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Oh, I do understand completely, since in my past working life I was both a Pharmaceutical Rep and an Insurance Agent at different times. So put in a prayer for me, as two more weeks on my butt will drive me bonkers.

TMO Supporting Vendors