The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Happy Birthday Shout Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Tear on the right knee and it should involve a trim on the tear , some smoothing of a bit of cartilage , and it should take around 15 minutes outpatient. The recovery is supposed to be 6 weeks , so I am hoping for a quick surgery primarily because I have a National Tour Autocross to attend and some track events in April ............missed a lot of track time in 23 so want to go gung ho in 24!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Wisconsin
Tear on the right knee and it should involve a trim on the tear , some smoothing of a bit of cartilage , and it should take around 15 minutes outpatient. The recovery is supposed to be 6 weeks , so I am hoping for a quick surgery primarily because I have a National Tour Autocross to attend and some track events in April ............missed a lot of track time in 23 so want to go gung ho in 24!
Recovery with physical therapy and not the PT on the go pedal, yet !! Even though surgery is needed and our age, it‘s knee maintenance & hope everything goes as smooth as your entry to the apex !!

Bill, since you're now laid up with a bad knee, I can challenge you to race down the street in a 50 yrd limp.........winner buys the Pizza, loser buys the beer.........gettin old ain't easy but still havin fun ain't no sin..................can I get an AMEN.............You younger fellows, enjoy it while you got it................................It's amazing what the last 10 yrs did to me.........OMG!!!!!!!!!!

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........I could be next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........but then again chocolate cake for breakfast...........naa...........it's not worth it.............age has crept up on me these last few yrs too....I'm not the same Bob I was when I bought my Boss.....................

TMO Supporting Vendors