The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Happy Thanksgiving guys

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Ditto , such a great place for track and autocross info, technical data, modifying experiences, camaraderie, food, pizza, car parts and some great Trackrat Sponsors!

Happy to be a member here and my thanksgiving is having found such a genial , knowledgeable group of Mustang Maniacs willing to help all those with the same passion.

One thing my Ma made with turkey left overs and I cherish to this day.......creamed turkey on toast with a dill pickle on the side.......easy to make....throw a can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup in a pan with some canned or frozen peas with your cut up left over turkey (or chicken in my case this yr)...heat it up and throw on some buttered toast...........Patrick, you done that??

Today,This Holiday, means a lot to me....Thanksgiving.......when I was growing up it just meant Turkey and a long weekend outta school...as I grew older it blossomed into family get togethers...still with the Turkey, of course....but now, as I have approached the last stage of enjoying being here.....Thanksgiving means so much more!.......It's not just Turkey....It's realizing you've been blessed along your journey thru life.....others may have traveled that same road but may have missed a turn or two..............the older you get, the more you realize what you got, and for that I give thanks today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors