The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYBODY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm thankful for family, friends, the troops that help us enjoy this day in peace, great cars, and the people and forums that help make them even more fun to own. Continued blessings to all.

Happy Thanksgiving BMO

Hope you all have great day with family and friends! If you have to work. ..been there, done that...not fun. I guess be thankful you are employed!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and I hope you get to spend time with family and friends today.

It seems a big crazy to me that many stores are now opening on Thanksgiving for early shopping. Below is an email from the CEO of Sports Chalet, a West Coast sporting goods store similar to Sports Authority. I'm posting this because I thought he had the correct perspective on staying closed on Thanksgiving Day.

20131126_SC_1127CL_06.jpg

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!
+1 on all the holiday wishes expressed above. To follow up on Rick's comments I heartily endorse Hobby Lobby and Chik-fil-a, who not only close on holidays but every Sunday, all year. And they both are very successful companies.

Enjoy!

I'm in agreement with Rick & many others about business's staying closed on Thanksgiving! Black Friday should start on FRIDAY not on Thanksgiving. We have Business's here in Ct that have taken that stance but many other GREEDY ones have chosen to open on This Holiday. The buying public will be the deciding factor on this, but I think that already has been decided....let the holiday sales madness begin... :(

TMO Supporting Vendors