The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

It's a TMO Thanksgiving!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I know how much I appreciate being upright at my age, and super thankful for a wife who not only understands my need for new tires, wheels, and other things that make one go fast , but actually encourages it because she knows it is my second love. As we are thankful for so many things today, especially our families, I want to send out a blessing to all of you for a wonderful, fun day with your friends and family , because so many of us have found new friends on this Forum.
So lastly , Happy Thanksgiving to those who feel part of the TMO Family and for those of you who may not quite feel that close yet, hang around , this is a very helpful, supportive place where Trackrats and Pylon Pulverizers become really good friends.

I am thankful for all of you who have been so helpful in my life and you can kiss my asphalt if you think this is getting too mushy, I luv you guys!

As Bill says and as we should all know, Thanksgiving Day is a Day to give thanks for everything you have and treasure. Family comes to mind first in my book!!!!!!!!!! everything else falls into place after that. Enjoy your day, meal, football.........whatever..............but remember to give thanks on this day.......................Be Blessed, Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hon woke up late today and is watching the Macy's Parade now.......my football day starts a little later..............I can hear stove top stuffing calling out somewhere.....dinner is miles away...that frozen pizza may come into play..........since Hon mentioned it yesterday..............No stress is a bless.........ing!!!!!!!!!!!!........enjoy your day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful sunny mid 40's Thanksgiving Day outside!!!!!!!........years ago I'd take the Boss out for a spin..........I'll stay in today and watch football and make my stovetop stuffing....Hon would have to move her Juke...........

JDee, it sounds like you're having a great Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!............Have a another glass of juice on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............Rum is good for the soul and other things.........per Dr. Bob!!!!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well, JDee , since Canada celebrates their " Thanksgiving " on the second Monday in October ( giving Canucks three days to party ) I assume you are simply thanking all your friends down in the lower portion of North America for their help and friendship! On behalf of many of us oldsters, since I know you are one also, we thanks you for your thoughts and consideration. Please show your thanks to your fellow TMO members by sending any bikini photos you think we might enjoy.

Seriously, I know there are plenty of members here thankful for all your help and advice over the years and we wish you a fun vacation.

Last edited:
Hon still has Halloween stuff out (My call)......but Christmas stuff should arrive soon...........We don't have a tree anymore..........but we do have stuff that makes it look like Christmas ...Santa would be proud!!!!!...............And the weather outside is ...............

I miss the turkey......I miss all the other stuff that I had growing up......enough with the belly-achen....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....there's a full moon in the east and its smiling at me.....shut the hell up and enjoy what you got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................There's a Boss in the garage for goodness sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........I'll find some stuffing somewhere tonite,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

TMO Supporting Vendors