The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have 2 Schucco GHIG Boss 302 die-cast to sell.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well y'all, I haven't posted much but my time as a Boss 302 owner is over. Unfortunately, when money gets tight, the toys are the first thing to go. While I had it, I bought 2 Schuco Boss 302 die-casts (one for car shows and the other for the desk). They are the 1:43 scale and are high quality. I have all original packaging and will cover shipping. I paid $100 each.

I'm asking $75 shipped.

Sorry couldnt figure out how to post a pic so heres a link to what they are.
http://www.nasshan.com/en/Schuco/Edition-1-43/Modern-Cars/Ford/Ford-Mustang-Boss-302-Coup-2011.html

TMO Supporting Vendors