The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Hot Wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
I was on amazon and I typed in Boss 302 and this is what came up…

http://www.amazon.com/Wheels-2012-Models-Mustang-Laguna/dp/B00B0H8WDO/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1394993193&sr=8-3-fkmr1&keywords=2012+302s+grill

Look at how ridiculous those rims look. Honestly, I never liked the stock wheels on the Boss anyway but these are just hilarious.

BLAZN BOSS

Did you know Hot Wheels makes the black Laguna Seca, Grabber Blue Laguna Seca, and a Metalic Red Laguna Seca too?

BLAZN BOSS

johnrehder said:
Yep, I have all three! Also have three sets of the 50th Anniversary set with 8 different models. ;D
you mean all 4? black, silver, blue & red

I found an incredibly detailed 1/64 scale 12 Boss 302's at Walmart, white/black and red/black paint schemes, with opening hood. I sent the red to a friend and kept the white. Looks exactly like my car. Since I took it out of the packing and tossed it can't remember much about it. On the bottom is AW logo and was billed as a Car & Driver Track series. This is no Hot Wheels junk. Detail, running horse on gas cap and in grill with running light block out, Car & Driver on back number plate, spoiler is separate piece, wheels are exact to real car, readable BOSS 302 on side decal, blue coil covers on engine with strut support bar and Boss intake and air box, underside shows detail of trans, diff cover and side exhaust, interior has shift lever and much detail (no Recaros). This car has better detail and finish than Miasto 1/24 scale. Has a date of 06/15/2013 and of course made in China.

snowboss said:
I found an incredibly detailed 1/64 scale 12 Boss 302's at Walmart, white/black and red/black paint schemes, with opening hood. I sent the red to a friend and kept the white. Looks exactly like my car. Since I took it out of the packing and tossed it can't remember much about it. On the bottom is AW logo and was billed as a Car & Driver Track series. This is no Hot Wheels junk. Detail, running horse on gas cap and in grill with running light block out, Car & Driver on back number plate, spoiler is separate piece, wheels are exact to real car, readable BOSS 302 on side decal, blue coil covers on engine with strut support bar and Boss intake and air box, underside shows detail of trans, diff cover and side exhaust, interior has shift lever and much detail (no Recaros). This car has better detail and finish than Miasto 1/24 scale. Has a date of 06/15/2013 and of course made in China.

they also have them at toys r us

johnrehder said:
Yep, I have all three! Also have three sets of the 50th Anniversary set with 8 different models. ;D

I was only able to get 6 of the 8 50th at my walmart

not having any luck finding them local

snowboss said:

There are 4 versions of it sofar

Autoworld_001.JPG

Autoworld_002.JPG

Autoworld_003.JPG

Autoworld_004.JPG

The Rip said:
When is Hotwheels going to make a 2013 BOSS? Like the did the 2012's?

Right after they make one in Yellow Blaze and at any scale will do. ;)
Who am I kidding. They will make a 2013 first.....So ENJOY it when you get one!

The Rip said:
When is Hotwheels going to make a 2013 BOSS? Like the did the 2012's?

U should be lucky you have 1/18th diecasts to choose from, Id give up a Hot Wheels car for a 1/18th diecast anytime :) Not to mention the kewl Hallmark Decoration '13 boss owners get to hang on their tree :)

johnrehder said:
BLAZN BOSS said:
Did you know Hot Wheels makes the black Laguna Seca, Grabber Blue Laguna Seca, and a Metalic Red Laguna Seca too?
Metallic Red?... i have the Black (w/red stripes), Grabber Blue (w/black stripes), Silver (w/red stripes) and also the "Holiday White" but no Red. can you post a pic? thx.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Mach1Guy said:
[i m g]http://www.machwon.com/boss3oh2/Collection/boss_collection/Hot_Wheels_010.JPG[/img]

Not the best picture but this set was the only way you could get it.

Ah, of course it comes with 8 other cars I don't want!!

TMO Supporting Vendors