The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Illinois - 2013 Black Boss 302 LS MAY be for sale soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Due to my job situation and possible relocation, I may have to sell my 2013 Black Boss 302LS.
8200 miles with an extra set of Ford Racing wheels and street tires.
If anyone is interested, I will post pics and more contact info. Will consider offers starting at $50,000....
photor.jpg

Dave please read the sticky for the Mustangs for sale forum and include the required information including your asking price. This is not ebay so please no soliciting of offers.

NFSBOSS said:
Dave please read the sticky for the Mustangs for sale forum and include the required information including your asking price. This is not ebay so please no soliciting of offers.

I apologize. Please remove my post - I will repost when I am sure that I am selling it. Thanks!

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Dave Stang:

Beautiful black 2013 Boss 302 LS. Please post post your LS on "the Boss 302 Forum" under Cars for Sale. There is a new member there who is looking for a 13 LS like yours.

Good luck with your sale,

302 Hi Pro

TMO Supporting Vendors