The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Introducing #980 in Grabber Blue!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

600+ miles later, the best car I've ever driven!

Ordered late February, delivered last Friday.

Beautiful. Trying to convince my friend to get a GB Boss but his boss keeps shooting it down. Your pics may help me convince him to go outside the chain of command ;D

Congratulations! That's my favorite 2013 color.

Best wishes on your '13 GB from a '12 CO....BTW I'm still running (9 months) with no front plate even tho it's the law in Ct, I'm hoping cops just look the other way & admire the car like everyone else. I have the no hole bracket with the plate attached in the back seat in case I have to try & talk my way out of a ticket.

302BOB said:
Best wishes on your '13 GB from a '12 CO....BTW I'm still running (9 months) with no front plate even tho it's the law in Ct, I'm hoping cops just look the other way & admire the car like everyone else. I have the no hole bracket with the plate attached in the back seat in case I have to try & talk my way out of a ticket.

Lol Bob - I do the same thing here in NJ - I have the front plate attached to the bumper bracket in the back seat ;)

So far - so good... ;)

Attach the plate to the plastic bracket then run over it, and toss it in the trunk. If you get pulled over, tell the officer that you had it on and somebody bumped you in the parking lot and broke it and you ordered a new one ;D

Someone actually did bump my old Evo in a parking lot and break the bracket, so that is what I did. Never actually got pulled over for it though.

Thanks guys. It's been great so far.

Here's a pic of the first oil change.
20120706_195653.jpg

The first AutoX
20120707_165708.jpg
20120707_131201.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors