The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

JLT OIL SEPARATOR FOR SALE/BLACK/USED FOR UNDER 3 WEEKS/UNDER 100 MILES

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

firefighter120

just an ordinary guy with an extra-ordinary car
ITEM IS SOLD

Part for sale/part number:
JLTOSP-FMG11-B (Black)
JLT Oil Separator(11-14 Mustang GT/BOSS 302/F-150 5.0 Pass.Side)
Please note, this JLT Oil Separator was used on my BOSS 302 for under 100 miles and so the hoses have been cut to fit the BOSS. I have no idea if the length of these hoses will work on a GT or GT500 or F150. I guarantee it will fit another BOSS.

Price for the part including shipping for North America only: $65.00. Payment will be accepted only via paypal
In Person: $55.00.

Condition of the part: USED but in VERY GOOD CONDITION, Item is 4 months old and was used for exactly 3 weeks/UNDER 100 MILES. Item is free of any defects. I decided to replace it due to aesthetic reasons.

Location of where the part is for sale: Westchester, New York

Shipping: Part plus regular 6-10 day shipping $65.00.

PM IF INTERESTED

photo1_zps6de17aaf.png

photo5_zps93c0b220.png

photo4_zps645534b9.png

photo3_zps5085f9a5.png

photo2_zpsbc1a7b75.png

PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors