The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lap Time Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
NC
southeast
Year/Make/Model/Trim: 2019 Bullitt
Track/Course: Roebling Road Raceway(new pavement)
Best Lap Time: 1.20.457
Tire: 305/30/R19 - GY SC3R
Suspension: BMR Magneride Springs/CB005, Steeda Camber Plates
Brakes:G-Loc R18/R12

southeast
Carolina Motorsports Park
2019 Bullitt-BMR Magneride springs/stop the hop, Steeda Camber Plates
19X11.5 Apex SM-10 305-30/19 Goodyear SC3R G-Loc R18/R12

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Friendsville, TN
southeast
Year/Make/Model/Trim: 2019 Bullitt
Track/Course: Roebling Road Raceway(new pavement)
Best Lap Time: 1.20.457
Tire: 305/30/R19 - GY SC3R
Suspension: BMR Magneride Springs/CB005, Steeda Camber Plates
Brakes:G-Loc R18/R12

southeast
Carolina Motorsports Park
2019 Bullitt-BMR Magneride springs/stop the hop, Steeda Camber Plates
19X11.5 Apex SM-10 305-30/19 Goodyear SC3R G-Loc R18/R12
Super solid time at both sir, especially RRR.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Posted!
Let's not forget about the format gentlemen.

*WEST*
Laguna Seca:
1:35.850
Fabman:
2006 Mustang GT Coyote Swap.
Full Cortex Everything on Hoosier Scrubs.

Boone

Professional Thread Killer
I know posting times is a pain, and I know I'd be terrible at it. But... I do think it is the most motivating and interesting thread on our site. I really appreciate the effort from our mods to post times. It is interesting to see how different Mustang styles, mods, tires, motors, etc. effect lap times. We even have some data on conditions. I love you guys.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
I know posting times is a pain, and I know I'd be terrible at it. But... I do think it is the most motivating and interesting thread on our site. I really appreciate the effort from our mods to post times. It is interesting to see how different Mustang styles, mods, tires, motors, etc. effect lap times. We even have some data on conditions. I love you guys.
Thanks...the way it was initially set up makes it very difficult to update. It was fine when it was small but my have we grown!
Think of that format like the dewey decimal system at the library (for those of us old enough to know what that is)
It tells me what to look for and where to look in the order that I need to find the proper place to put the info, otherwise it's just a damn nightmare.
It's no wonder so many mods have been "keeper of the list" before me and burned out....even I quit for a while.
Thanks to @steveespo for helping me with this task. He's a real Moderator, I'm just a clerk for the list.
And thank all of you for helping me by using the format I need to do my job. I've got 1 job....and I'd like to get it done for all of us. ;)

Thanks...the way it was initially set up makes it very difficult to update. It was fine when it was small but my have we grown!
Think of that format like the dewey decimal system at the library (for those of us old enough to know what that is)
It tells me what to look for and where to look in the order that I need to find the proper place to put the info, otherwise it's just a damn nightmare.
It's no wonder so many mods have been "keeper of the list" before me and burned out....even I quit for a while.
Thanks to @steveespo for helping me with this task. He's a real Moderator, I'm just a clerk for the list.
And thank all of you for helping me by using the format I need to do my job. I've got 1 job....and I'd like to get it done for all of us. ;)
How would it be better?
What would it make easier to read and edit ?

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
How would it be better?
What would it make easier to read and edit ?
The format I came up with is the solution.

*WEST*
Laguna Seca:
1:35.850
Fabman:
2006 Mustang GT Coyote Swap.
Full Cortex Everything on Hoosier Scrubs.

Last edited:

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
*MIDWEST*
Blackhawk Farms Raceway:
1:24.875
jchady:
1989 GT, camber plates, Motorsport springs, Firehawk 500s 275/40 r17 square

Slightly faster, trying to make the slowest time on the list respectable.

View attachment 87209
Posted…good job.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Charlotte
*SOUTHEAST*
Road Atlanta:
1:35.961
Egparson202:
2019 Shelby GT350
@AJ Hartman /Magneride coliovers with @TeeLew DSC on 305-660-18 Pirelli DHF scrubs

IMG_5525.png

IMG_5524.jpeg

Last edited:

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years

Fabman

Dances with Racecars