The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lightweight Enkei PF01 wheels with TPMS for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a set of 4 Enkei PF01 18 x 9.5 45mm offset wheels with TPMS and only two track days on them for sale. They are virtually brand new. These are the best lightweight track wheels for the money weighing in at 20lbs. That's a savings of 11lbs per wheel over stock. Here's a pic of them on my car. Also, I do have the silver center caps (not pictured) $1200 shipped.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Lightweight Enkei PF01 wheels - Question on fitment

Cloud9 - could you please assist with wheel fitment. I'd like to get a set of track wheels for track days/Autox. How was the fitment of these wheels? I'm very interested in any info you have on 18 inch wheels for the Boss.

Thanks Chris

Re: Lightweight Enkei PF01 wheels - Question on fitment

HackBoss2901 said:
Cloud9 - could you please assist with wheel fitment. I'd like to get a set of track wheels for track days/Autox. How was the fitment of these wheels? I'm very interested in any info you have on 18 inch wheels for the Boss.

Thanks Chris
I run the following sizes:

18 x 9.5 35mm offset front
18 x 10.5 38mm offset rear

HARD to beat Enkei's as far as quality, weight, and price.
Their F1 look-a-like(the RPF1 IIRC)...the model they make that looks like the one they make/made for F1, weighs in around a PALTRY 18lbs +/- in the narrower 18" sizes..
They've come up with a way to manufacture wheels that make 'em as strong-if not stronger than forging, but minus forging's cost.
They're not the flashiest wheels around, but you'll always see 'em on track cars owned by guys that have been around the block-multiple times ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors