The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

A Second Boeing Whistleblower is Killed....Sorry "Has Died"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
West
Thank you, Ewheels, for posting this. I have no proof that this man's death was caused by anyone or any group of people. However, his circumstances, as well as another whistleblower's, does cause one to think. This does not seem to be so unusual these days as there are many other people who have gotten close to things that the powerful elite do not want to be public knowledge and mysteriously end up dead. There was a time when we thought that these kinds of things only happened in the USSR or third world countries. But, with a little bit of research one finds that it is not uncommon here in the USA.
The old adage of "The truth will set you free" is, in fact, truth. But, it can also get you dead.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
West
Which can also be considered "free"...from the world in which we "live".
True. But, I will hold to my belief that the world where he and his fellow whistleblower have gone to is not the place where those who circumvented the proper approval system about aircraft door design, should they be guilty, are going to go.

These types of things do cause one to stop and think.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Columbia, TN
I saw this same story today and was shocked. It seems like certain people want folks to think twice before they "blow the whistle"... it just seems like that to me.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
West
I saw this same story today and was shocked. It seems like certain people want folks to think twice before they "blow the whistle"... it just seems like that to me.

Mr. Peanut with as much evidence of misfortune befalling those who present any resistance to the predominant powers that be there can be no doubt that things "seem" to happen to those people, It has been a methodology used for millennia. Generations have said that "These are strange times that we live in", and these truly are. But, they really are no stranger than times of the past. An honest visit in history to the period beginning in say the mid 1800's will begin to fill in a lot of what appear to be blank spaces in what we all have been taught.

Anyway, as much as this subject is something that I have far to much knowledge on, I will only ask that everyone consider what is happening in our world today. And, I will go back to enjoying all of the other useful and interesting information that this forum offers. Otherwise, I have no doubt that I will get the big squash from the moderators.

Let's keep the pedal to the metal!

A whistleblower who tells something against his own people/organization is a rat in their eyes, plain and simple.....who do you call with a rat problem.......you call an exterminator...... on the other hand, a whistleblower who alerts people and warns them of a potential risk/danger or problem is a hero to many........the problem for the whistleblower is the area in between these two dilemmas that they will have to endure to survive............a whistleblower, I would never want to be.............................

Last edited:
Mr. Peanut with as much evidence of misfortune befalling those who present any resistance to the predominant powers that be there can be no doubt that things "seem" to happen to those people, It has been a methodology used for millennia. Generations have said that "These are strange times that we live in", and these truly are. But, they really are no stranger than times of the past. An honest visit in history to the period beginning in say the mid 1800's will begin to fill in a lot of what appear to be blank spaces in what we all have been taught.

Anyway, as much as this subject is something that I have far to much knowledge on, I will only ask that everyone consider what is happening in our world today. And, I will go back to enjoying all of the other useful and interesting information that this forum offers. Otherwise, I have no doubt that I will get the big squash from the moderators.

Let's keep the pedal to the metal!
Great point, there are MASSIVE and i mean huge troll farms in Russia, North Korea, China and thats just to name the main ones you know Iran has them also. Their entire goal is to spread chaos in the United States.. the good thing? Our system is so strong that even with the worst case scenario and a totally divided Gen Z vs Boomer demographic, and despite or idiotic wealth gap and stupidly over cooked entitlement caused debt mountain we are still surviving and thriving!! the USA is one hell of a place to live and its government is the best in the world.. and the ugliest. ha.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Could be sinister forces at work, could be coincidence. When billions of dollars are at stake you never know.

With that said, I’m a little weary of having conspiracy theory threads in the forum due to the controversial nature of them these days. Hopefully this stays light.

Could be sinister forces at work, could be coincidence. When billions of dollars are at stake you never know.

With that said, I’m a little weary of having conspiracy theory threads in the forum due to the controversial nature of them these days. Hopefully this stays light.
I have so much material to work with here, but I'll let it go.... apparently there is third whistleblower, so we'll see how it goes. bottom line is, there used to be an old term "If it ain't Boeing, I ain't going" that carried over from the legendary B17s and the now 50 year old B52s still in service. Great planes, then suddenly they either decided to rest on their laurels, or wanted more profits, and started contracting stuff out offshore (kind of sounds familiar GM) .
and these actually made it home..
1715115613291.png

1715115637319.png

1715115658475.png

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
SoCal

You the boss Chris! We'll keep this conversation tame.

I have so much material to work with here, but I'll let it go.... apparently there is third whistleblower, so we'll see how it goes. bottom line is, there used to be an old term "If it ain't Boeing, I ain't going" that carried over from the legendary B17s and the now 50 year old B52s still in service. Great planes, then suddenly they either decided to rest on their laurels, or wanted more profits, and started contracting stuff out offshore (kind of sounds familiar GM) .
and these actually made it home..
The wife and I had just watched the Boeing documentary on Netflix over the past weekend and I remember them mentioning that quote. It's sad, almost seems the opposite now. You hear something negative about a plane on the news and instantly think it's Boeing.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
To see the state of the airline industry today and think it’s “Sad” as a whole required a strong look forward …..while ignoring the past and present. Anyone else remember planes crashing on a regular basis? I watched a mushroom cloud of black smoke build on the horizon while driving towards Chicago one afternoon. Yep, a plane taking off from O’hare crashed and burned killing all persons on board. A engine fell off shortly after rotation. Deaths peaked in 1973 and then again in 1997. Today we are at the safest point overall since 1945. No, that’s not factoring in the number of accidents per hour. Just pure incidents.

Boeings problem today is that they bought all the other players. The lack of competition along with stupid decisions by the government/FAA brought us to this point of concentration relative to incident. Fortunately, the overall safety data still shows air travel, even on a Boeing is extremely safe.
Anyone wonder why the nation with the most air travel never had a serious issue with a 737 Max? A look at foreign CAA’s will tell you the problem is the lack of proper independent oversight at the national level. Training being the first weak link.

Boeing will get through this. Did folks see who they are talking to regarding a massive corporate restructure? Who benefits more from two incidents regarding whistle blowers??? Not Boeing!!!
Interesting times.

To see the state of the airline industry today and think it’s “Sad” as a whole required a strong look forward …..while ignoring the past and present. Anyone else remember planes crashing on a regular basis? I watched a mushroom cloud of black smoke build on the horizon while driving towards Chicago one afternoon. Yep, a plane taking off from O’hare crashed and burned killing all persons on board. A engine fell off shortly after rotation. Deaths peaked in 1973 and then again in 1997. Today we are at the safest point overall since 1945. No, that’s not factoring in the number of accidents per hour. Just pure incidents.

Boeings problem today is that they bought all the other players. The lack of competition along with stupid decisions by the government/FAA brought us to this point of concentration relative to incident. Fortunately, the overall safety data still shows air travel, even on a Boeing is extremely safe.
Anyone wonder why the nation with the most air travel never had a serious issue with a 737 Max? A look at foreign CAA’s will tell you the problem is the lack of proper independent oversight at the national level. Training being the first weak link.

Boeing will get through this. Did folks see who they are talking to regarding a massive corporate restructure? Who benefits more from two incidents regarding whistle blowers??? Not Boeing!!!
Interesting times.
I have a friend in the airline industry, he says they'd rather work on Boeings than any other aircraft because of its design, he hates the whole Airbus line..
This is a great conversation as I'm about to Fly from Florida to Laguna Seca and back by Sunday morning... :)

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
I have a friend in the airline industry, he says they'd rather work on Boeings than any other aircraft because of its design, he hates the whole Airbus line..
This is a great conversation as I'm about to Fly from Florida to Laguna Seca and back by Sunday morning... :)
Better take your private jet. :)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel