The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Lime Rock tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Guys
I'm running with IMG/Hooked on Driving tomorrow and it is really an empty field. Only about 55 registered for 3 groups. IMG is a really good group and the price is $250 which is balls cheap for a 4 20 minute (full 20 minute) sessions at Lime Rock Park.
All you Nor' Easters try and show up by 7:30 to pay at the door and have a fun Saturday.
Steve

Arrrgh!....Limerock is only 2.5 hrs from me. Surprised at the low registration number.
Limerock is a fun track, supposed to be a great day weather wise too.
Lucky me....I have an empty 30yd dumpster sitting in my driveway that needs to be filled by Sunday.

Still too far for me to venture out. One day ill make the trek. I have ridden with them at Summit, and there was A lot of track time the whole day. Have fun out there Steve.

nice meeting you last weekend Steve! great work on that BOSS! Keep me posted on the roll bar ;)

Larry

(red BOSS)

steveespo said:
Guys
I'm running with IMG/Hooked on Driving tomorrow and it is really an empty field. Only about 55 registered for 3 groups. IMG is a really good group and the price is $250 which is balls cheap for a 4 20 minute (full 20 minute) sessions at Lime Rock Park.
All you Nor' Easters try and show up by 7:30 to pay at the door and have a fun Saturday.
Steve

TMO Supporting Vendors