The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Looking to purchase a Boss 302? Find a Dealer Inside

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I know that there are many orders being placed right now so I thought it we could do ourselves a favor by posting up details regarding what dealers have allocation available and will accept a fair price.

Once you feel certain that your deal is secure, post either the dealer's details (location, number, contact etc.) or just that you have a source with your city and state.

Ex: Source for 1 Boss allocation at MSRP - SoCal

This would enable a member to get the details via private message.

By doing this we can help others on the board get a good deal and, if there is enough participation, help higher priced dealers sit on their cars for as long as possible to help them come down to reality.

My details will be coming as soon as I feel certain my own deal is secure.

Re: Looking to purchase a Boss? Find a Dealer Inside

Mark said:
I know that there are many orders being placed right now so I thought it we could do ourselves a favor by posting up details regarding what dealers have allocation available and will accept a fair price.

Once you feel certain that your deal is secure, post either the dealer's details (location, number, contact etc.) or just that you have a source with your city and state.

Ex: Source for 1 Boss allocation at MSRP - SoCal

This would enable a member to get the details via private message.

By doing this we can help others on the board get a good deal and, if there is enough participation, help higher priced dealers sit on their cars for as long as possible to help them come down to reality.

My details will be coming as soon as I feel certain my own deal is secure.
Great ideal Mark,
I will do the same.

For MSRP deals on base Boss 302's in Oklahoma City, call David Stanley Ford.

They were quick to agree to a sticker deal and that was before any negotiating, so I don't know if there's room below that or not?

I, however, wanted their LS at MSRP and that didn't happen. I got it somewhere else............

Sprint,

any indication on how many allocations they have?

They have 8 base allocations and 1 LS

I think the regional rep told them to go ahead and order the first two last week as they called me about one of those two units.

sprint200 said:

They were quick to agree to a sticker deal and that was before any negotiating, so I don't know if there's room below that or not?

I, however, wanted their LS at MSRP and that didn't happen. I got it somewhere else............

Did they ever say how much more they were wanting on their LS? I'm still looking for a LS and I'm not going to pay over MSRP but just curious.

Dean,

I called them the day before I mailed out my deposit to an out-of-state dealership just to give them a chance at my business. That was almost two weeks ago and they haven't called back yet.

I saw your post on the other forum asking "stage 3" about his LS allocation, too. FWIW, they'll be a tough nut to crack; notoriously the biggest ADM "ho" in the state. I talked with the owner personally in 2006 about one of their GT500's and he wanted $20k over for it. When I told him I had a deal for $10k at another local dealer, his exact words were "well, you'ld better take then." So I personally will avoid at all cost spending money there.

That said, Reynolds Ford is STILL asking $10k over for their GT500 SVTPP cars :eek:

Dean#4AI said:
sprint200 said:

Did they ever say how much more they were wanting on their LS? I'm still looking for a LS and I'm not going to pay over MSRP but just curious.
Tousley Ford in White Bear Lake has an LS allocation. I talked to the Sales Manager about 3 weeks ago but at that point they wouldn't give a price. I'm not sure if it's changed yet (probably not) but I moved on and bought the Boss from my local dealer at MSRP.

Hey guys I had to change my order to another dealer after they added in a $5K ADM on my Boss a couple of weeks ago. The good news is I found a local dealer here in the Sacramento area. The dealer was a straight shooter and has additional allocations for Boss cars that I think can be had at MSRP. Their only LS is a Q4 build and will have ADM. Send me a PM if you want the dealer info.

Better lock in your deals now BEFORE the February 21st Boss media event creates more hysteria and potentially drives prices higher.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel