The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

MRT Performance high flow quad Hpipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm putting a set of Kooks LT's on the car as I may bring the car to Germany now. I have the MRT performance high flow catted H-pipe for sale, has almost 2k miles on it. Still on the car but its just sitting there til I put the LT's on.

Located right outside Fort Bragg, NC for those that may want to come take a look.
Selling for $500.00 shipped on the East coast. West Coast would be $530.00 shipped as shipping prices seem to double.

This paired with the Magnaflow Comp Cat-back was by far the sexiest exhaust I've heard on the coyote/ roadrunner and I've ran plenty of exhausts. Nothing wrong with it at all just going for change. I'm hoping this Kooks quad hpipe sounds good with the LT's.

EDIT** Here is they are on MRT's site.
http://www.mrt-direct.com/93o900.html

375 shipped also have an unlocked SCT 3015 for 225 shipped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I957 using Tapatalk 2

I have the kooks quad catted Hpipe with side pipes, they have no kidding like 20 miles on them. I did scrape them going over a GIGANTIC speed bump but they still look great. Anyways the kooks quad and side pipes wont pass emissions in Germany due to the pipe diameter being too big (just found out from a fellow German). I have all the flanges, bolts and grommets that don't come with the side pipes I'll include for free. Here is the pricing.

Headers: I have a new set as well.
Sidepipe: $375.00
Catted quad H-pipe: $565.00 (cats have zero miles and the mid pipe section has 20 miles with zero marking or heat discoloration)

Jayman33 said:
I have the kooks quad catted Hpipe with side pipes, they have no kidding like 20 miles on them. I did scrape them going over a GIGANTIC speed bump but they still look great. Anyways the kooks quad and side pipes wont pass emissions in Germany due to the pipe diameter being too big (just found out from a fellow German). I have all the flanges, bolts and grommets that don't come with the side pipes I'll include for free. Here is the pricing.

Headers: I have a new set as well.
Sidepipe: $375.00
Catted quad H-pipe: $565.00 (cats have zero miles and the mid pipe section has 20 miles with zero marking or heat discoloration)
What side pipe are you talking about that is listed for $375, kooks side pipes or OEM?
Are the cats on the quad tip H-pipe removable? It sounds to me you are selling full exhaust minus the axle back. Interested if that's the case. I was going to order magnaflow part #15166

Ill shoot some pics over. The cats are removable, the side pipes are sold though and they were kooks, I can get you a new set of side pipes though. I have new o/r pipes as well instead of cats if you want them instead. I would suggest using cats with this mid pipe unless you plan to use baffles.

TMO Supporting Vendors