The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Mustang "50 Years" Sticker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
For a limited time I'd like to offer this 4" diameter, 5 color "50 Years" vinyl sticker, $2.50 shipped USPS 1'st Class mail just to cover my costs. If interested please remit $2.50 via PayPal to "[email protected]" and enter "50 Years" in the message text box.

50_YEARS_zps3b93e126.png

-Pete

PeteInCT

Connecticut
To all that have ordered so far - thanks ! There's a much bigger response than I originally had anticipated. As I have been alerting you all on the paid invoices, it will take about a week to get rolling with these so thanks for your patience.

-Pete

Ordered two!

Pete could you make this as a inside sticker? This would be like the MCA sticker, would last longer. Plus I've passed this on our local Mustang Club, 150+ in the club. What about a larger discount if I order 100 minimum?

PeteInCT

Connecticut
KYBOSSLS said:
Pete could you make this as a inside sticker? This would be like the MCA sticker, would last longer. Plus I've passed this on our local Mustang Club, 150+ in the club. What about a larger discount if I order 100 minimum?

Sending IM...

TMO Supporting Vendors