The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Sep

NASA Championships @ Pitt Race 9/08/23 - 9/10/23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
I won't be there (E-A-G... :D) but streaming a bunch. See lots of familiar names and Mustangs on the list, should be fun.

For what it's worth, a lot of the stuff is also on NASAChamps.com and they seem to prioritize things there, which is really helpful for when you're running around the pits, but also to share with friends n' family.

Monaca Pa
I won't be there (E-A-G... :D) but streaming a bunch. See lots of familiar names and Mustangs on the list, should be fun.

For what it's worth, a lot of the stuff is also on NASAChamps.com and they seem to prioritize things there, which is really helpful for when you're running around the pits, but also to share with friends n' family.
I will be there Sunday

SI ( Spec Iron ) Start

All 3 starts were filmed after the actual start on the front strait. Turns 1 and 2. Lotttttttts of Mustangs! Overcast 1/2 the day. Cooler weather. Was able to chat with and make friends with many racers. Great races. Might have recruited a few for TMO that could add valuble information. An absolute perfect day at the track!!!

Last edited:
Here are the results for the Mustang guys. 2 reasons I'm posting. 1. If you are at Pitt Race you can maybe look at times for a class that is closest to the way your Mustang is set up for reference or goals. 2. The names of the racers are listed and may have YouTube channels. If they do they might have in car vids for Pitt Race and other tracks which might be valuable for multiple reasons maybe good maybe bad depending.

TMO Supporting Vendors