The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Apr

NASA SoCal @ Buttonwillow, #13 CW (14-16 April 2023), includes WERC 6hr Enduro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Southern California
Shane is making me drinks so gonna be pretty hard to top that buddy.
Getting you liquored up so I can steal the parts I need off your car. You want miss a few seals and a pulley will you?

What, no drink offerings for the RD? WTH?

😉
I could do with being in the good graces of the RD! swing on by for a liquid bribe 😁 We'll probably be set up near-ish the cart track with two tents and a fire. All are welcome!

PaddyPrix

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
SoCal
As much as I wanted to come by for an adult beverage on Saturday night, it was not in the cards. I was backup RD and Pace Driver for the enduro, which required my attendance in the tower, or immediate vicinity. As well as the need to keep my wits about me, dammit. :)

I know at least one of you introduced yourself (Track Doodle's Dog-Daddy), and there may have been others - my apologies for not remembering everyone (I'm an old bastard, after all). It was an especially busy weekend in the tower, particularly on Sunday. Let's make something happen for WSIR in May.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
As much as I wanted to come by for an adult beverage on Saturday night, it was not in the cards. I was backup RD and Pace Driver for the enduro, which required my attendance in the tower, or immediate vicinity. As well as the need to keep my wits about me, dammit. :)

I know at least one of you introduced yourself (Track Doodle's Dog-Daddy), and there may have been others - my apologies for not remembering everyone (I'm an old bastard, after all). It was an especially busy weekend in the tower, particularly on Sunday. Let's make something happen for WSIR in May.

Hope you all had a good weekend.

It's probably for the best - the Fun Police were a bit heavy-handed all weekend long!

Around the Pits - BW1_8947_Apr1623_759AM_CaliPhoto.jpg

PaddyPrix

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
Well, he looks like he had it coming with that man-bun and all.

🤣

Well, it serves him right for graduating to HPDE3 and not celebrating.

We had to force him to get a new card and convert his big tape F into a tape 3 :D

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors