The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Need 2010 GT500 18x9.5 wheel - Ford part M-1007-DC1895

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have 2010 GT500 Convertible wheels for my everyday driving on my 2013 boss. I damaged one and the car can't be driven until I replace it.

Arrrgh. Apparently Ford Racing sold out of them. There are several online places that list them, but when push comes to shove, they all seem to be just trying to order from Ford and they come back a few days later with apologies. Steeda was the latest.

If anyone has a line on one of these, PM me and also respond.

I hate to think I am going to have to buy a whole new set of wheels. I like these a lot.

This doesn't really answer your question, but I have a set of 4 with NT05s mounted that I'm trying to get rid of should you end up deciding to buy 4...

A possible source for replacing a wheel would be a reconditioned wheel. There are several large companies in the midwest whose business is supplying reconditioned wheels to repair shops nationwide. The reconditioned price can be about 1/2 that of new. I bought a set of wheels for wife's BMW X3 w/M Sport package for winter tires. The wheels had been refinished and looked as good as the new wheels that came with the car.

Try a Google search for reconditioned wheels.

I saw one place that had a reconditioned wheel, but the picture didn't look like my wheels. The paint on the factory wheels is not black, it is a metallic gray that matches the 2013 Boss stripes when a light shines on them.

I'm getting a very bad feeling that I might end up buying a new set of wheels and selling off the other three.

If you end up buying a set I'd keep one of the old set and only sell two, just in case. You don't want to be in the same situation again.

twistedneck said:
Rehagen stocks a ton of GT500 wheels from different years i'd buy a set from them or possibly wheel ala carte.

They don't have the wheel I am looking for on their website, but I'll give them a call tomorrow.

Thanks.

TMO Supporting Vendors