The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Boss owner here !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello everybody. Yesterday I purchased a 2012 Kona blue Boss, all Oem, #1749 with 3k miles.
I can't wait to get it registered and start enjoying it. I live in Mass so maybe I'll see some of you around. Take care.

Welcome to BMO and congratulations. You're obviously a person with excellent taste. 8)

KYBOSSLS said:
Welcome to the Boss Club, lucky to locate one with low miles... post up some photos of your truck, you don't see those to often.
Thanks guys for the warm welcome.

Here's a pic of my truck
390 4bbl. C6 35" tires
78e3c0e4d89fc46d9013041d73ff7eb3_zps30d78687.jpg

Boss mac said:
I am also south of Boston. Canton.

Sweet, I am in Randolph. I am sure we will spot each other eventually.

Edit: my co-worker just mentioned he knows a guy from the SSP Mustang forum who just got a nice low mile Kona Boss and lives in Canton. Small world! He's the guy with the Seal Beach Mustang.

WinterSucks said:
Sweet, I am in Randolph. I am sure we will spot each other eventually.

Edit: my co-worker just mentioned he knows a guy from the SSP Mustang forum who just got a nice low mile Kona Boss and lives in Canton. Small world! He's the guy with the Seal Beach Mustang.

Small world, that's my friend Pete. Great guy with a nice collection of rare mustangs.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel