The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Chuckwalla tracks?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
California
A friend of mine sent me this picture it looks like Chuckwalla is planning to add 2 new racetracks on the property. One to the right that looks like it may incorporate the air strip and another smaller track to the left. It also looks like there may be possibility of adding 2 of the tracks together for one really long track, maybe all 3 if the long entrance goes around to the left instead of straight to the main track? I couldn't find any info on their website or anywhere else. Does anyone have any information or dates on this?
1705002351053.png

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Cool info and even though far away maybe it would give me an excuse to visit a friend in Rancho Mirage, ha. Especially in months like now where Sunday is supposed to be -8 for a high in the Omaha Metro area !! Running at Chuckwalla say in February sounds quite enticing for the future.

TMO Supporting Vendors