The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Front wheel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions on the best price for a new front wheel. Somehow mine got scraped and I have no idea when I did it. I was washing car today and noticed. Thanks
SHAWN

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Re: Re: New Front wheel

Justin said:
I would give tasca a call. I know they arent cheap. if you have a part number you can search their web site.
Ok, I was hoping latemodelresoration was selling them.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Re: Re: New Front wheel

unrealford said:
Ok, I was hoping latemodelresoration was selling them.
I have been on the look out for them on most sites. honestly it will probably cost you just as much or a little bit more to pick up a used set from someone. I see them go for around 800 for all four no tires on the norm. where I think its like near 700 for one wheel from ford. pm forceofwill he got a quote from tasca to get one wheel replaced on his boss.

There always the option of repair. If its only cosmetic damage it can be fixed to perfection. I'm in the DFW area and there is a company called Wheel Technologies that does a great job. Costs about $145/wheel. Look them up online. I'm sure there are similar services close to you. Bear in mind that they will not try to repair the wheel if it is structurally compromised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Grant 302 said:
If I ever curb a single rim, my plan would be to buy a set for the going used takeoff rate of ~$800, and selling the other 3 for about $300 each.
FTW. I have access to two front and one rear Boss dampers if anyone needs one. One of the rears got damaged when it was removed.

unrealford said:
I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions on the best price for a new front wheel. Somehow mine got scraped and I have no idea when I did it. I was washing car today and noticed. Thanks
SHAWN

Shawn,

I could use a front wheel also. If you'd be interested in splitting a used set let me know. Maybe someone here is looking for rears.

- Mike

I have a set that I am taking off 2000 miles perfect condition. I don't mind splitting them up but I would want to sell a front and back together. let me know

Paul

TMO Supporting Vendors