The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New in box parts - Steeda Ultralites, MM camber plates, and more

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seven

Dacia Sandero
So after some talk with the g/f after pit-crewing an endurance race this weekend. The Boss won't be raced.
I just can't bring it to a track with the thought of having a loan on it still in the back of my mind (the previous cars I raced were paid for).
We've decided we'll buy a full-blown race car next year (ie caged etc used race car) and use that instead.
The boss will be driven this summer and traded in for a tow vehicle/DD for me eventually.

With that in mind there's no reason to modify it more.

*edited post to show remaining items only!*

New items...
3 pairs of Speed bleeders - $40 shipped - SOLD

Some other used items...
-Airaid intake (complete with instructions - tuner version) - $200 shipped (firm)
-SCTFlash X3 with newest firmware, un-married and 5 unlocks left - will hold 10 tunes with current firmware (comes with original instructions, cd-rom, usb cable - everything but the original package) - $175 shipped (firm)

This stuff is ready to go, let me know when you want it. :) Whomever buys the intake gets a free FoMoCo oil filter for 11+ Mustangs

Paypal accepted (buy pays fees thanks)

Thank you!

Is that the Airaid CF intake?

Seven

Dacia Sandero
taking offers on the airaid intake - it IS the race version, is plastic, has 4k miles, comes with original parts, original box, and original instructions :)

It will come with a modified coupler to fit BOSS intake manis/T-Bodys.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Seven said:
taking offers on the airaid intake - it IS the race version, is plastic, has 4k miles, comes with original parts, original box, and original instructions :)

It will come with a modified coupler to fit BOSS intake manis/T-Bodys.
whats the race version? thought they were all the same? is it just the airaid version without the insert? I wouldnt mind having it but my offer for it would offend you im afraid.

Seven

Dacia Sandero
Justin said:
whats the race version? thought they were all the same? is it just the airaid version without the insert? I wouldnt mind having it but my offer for it would offend you im afraid.
Race version means it requires a tune as the insert isn't present.
You can PM an offer... if I don't like it I'll say no :)

TMO Supporting Vendors