The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Shelby GT350 with Internet Selling Price at MSRP!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Check this post for links to this Dealer with an Avalanche White Shelby GT350 with Technology Package selling at MSRP Internet price, $59,040

If your in the market, check this one out and confirm the Internet pricing at MSRP as this is the first GT350 I've seen offered at MSRP.

Here is the Boss 302 Forum link with VDP and Window Sticker links:

http://www.boss302forum.com/topic/18714-gt-350-by-the-road/#entry316190

Good luck,
302 Hi Pro

Every GT350 I have seen advertised at MSRP is false advertising! I have been calling dealers after seeing these at MSRP and every one has a minimum of $5000 ADM added. And, the sales people usually have an attitude when I question them about the advertised MSRP. When will Ford do something about these idiotic practices?

302 Hi Pro said:
Check this post for links to this Dealer with an Avalanche White Shelby GT350 with Technology Package selling at MSRP Internet price, $59,040

If your in the market, check this one out and confirm the Internet pricing at MSRP as this is the first GT350 I've seen offered at MSRP.

Here is the Boss 302 Forum link with VDP and Window Sticker links:

http://www.boss302forum.com/topic/18714-gt-350-by-the-road/#entry316190

Good luck,
302 Hi Pro

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
DaveStang said:
Every GT350 I have seen advertised at MSRP is false advertising! I have been calling dealers after seeing these at MSRP and every one has a minimum of $5000 ADM added. And, the sales people usually have an attitude when I question them about the advertised MSRP. When will Ford do something about these idiotic practices?

Hi DaveStang:

I'm sorry to learn this has been your experience, but please know my intent was to share information only as I was surprised to see this particular Ford Dealer had offered an MSRP Internet price. In this case, my dog is still on the porch, just sharing.

All the Best, and I hope you will soon find a good deal on a new Shelby GT350!
302 Hi Pro

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
These guys pull this in an attempt to garner more interest but then turn around and act like your a pain in the ass when you get miffed that their ad was misleading and you won't pay ADM. I know, I've been a pain to a few dealers who ply this tactic. Not always indicative of the dealership as a whole but sometymes it's the salesperson or in this case whomever takes care of internet sales, who give the dealer a bad name.

Sorry, didn't mean to direct my anger at your post :D. It's great that you posted - you never know, one may come available at MSRP...
302 Hi Pro said:
Hi DaveStang:

I'm sorry to learn this has been your experience, but please know my intent was to share information only as I was surprised to see this particular Ford Dealer had offered an MSRP Internet price. In this case, my dog is still on the porch, just sharing.

All the Best, and I hope you will soon find a good deal on a new Shelby GT350!
302 Hi Pro

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel