The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Old Boone the occasional Threadkiller , is Heinz 57 today , wish him a Happy 8 years till Medicare day!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Boone you have been aging gracefully since over the last few years you really haven't killed any threads ,you have just added to them , albeit you might have gotten off course a bit --- oh, well I have been accused of that a few times, ha! Enjoy your day and I guess if you celebrate tonight you could take a day off on Friday and stretch this BD into a 4 day Holiday.

Best Wishes Boone and I am sure plenty of folks will be surprised you are still so young,
Bill P

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Charlotte
Happy Birthday, Danny! I hope you’re doing well and all is in your favor, especially today!

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Don’t know how o missed this but….

IMG_2029.jpeg

TMO Supporting Vendors