The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Opinions on selling...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Brandon302 said:
Do what makes you happy, though like someone said you could hold out and get a brand new GT and race that. Probably still more expensive then the Integra.

That or get a second Boss for the track. ;)

But seriously, the more I think about the ball-it-up scenario...the more I think I should track an older 3V GT or maybe even a newer 3.7L V6 coupe. 300 HP is enough HP to work on my driving.

I forgot, you guys are driving classics! ;)

Then do what you should have done to begin with--get a GT/TP, spend 2k and have a Boss killer on the track!

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
cosm3os said:
BTW, bought the oil separator from Michael. Excellent seller!

Thanks Kyle! As far as the brake cooling ducts are concerned, I do have a local buyer who has expressed interest and am waiting to hear back from him.
Also waiting to hear back from someone interested in the brake pads. I will start a new thread once I hear back from both with what is available for sale.
arabbit, you got 2nd dibs.

Please make sure if you're selling items that you post the prices.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
cosm3os said:
I forgot, you guys are driving classics! ;)

Then do what you should have done to begin with--get a GT/TP, spend 2k and have a Boss killer on the track!

$2k only got my 'Brembo' GT wheels and tires...and even with all the Boss goodies I have on it...it's still not a 'Boss killer' IMO. Really needs the engine...

Michael - Interested in the Cooltech bolt in clips, and possibly the (2) RaceTech Pro Ultralight harnesses (and Schroth bolt in loops) if they are 2" wide shoulder and 2" lap belts. Thanks!

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
Bossman2012 said:
Michael - Interested in the Cooltech bolt in clips, and possibly the (2) RaceTech Pro Ultralight harnesses (and Schroth bolt in loops) if they are 2" wide shoulder and 2" lap belts. Thanks!
Ooh, SOOO close. Harnesses are 2" lap but 3" shoulder. They are marked Hans friendly though and fit great. Shame too cause someone is gonna get a deal on that setup. Had to custom order them from RaceTech and had them shipped from England just for me cause I wanted the aluminum adjusters on everything. Paid $678 for both.
PM me if you are still interested or else I will be starting a new thread with that setup for sale.

mcmmotorsports said:
Ooh, SOOO close. Harnesses are 2" lap but 3" shoulder. They are marked Hans friendly though and fit great. Shame too cause someone is gonna get a deal on that setup. Had to custom order them from RaceTech and had them shipped from England just for me cause I wanted the aluminum adjusters on everything. Paid $678 for both.
PM me if you are still interested or else I will be starting a new thread with that setup for sale.

I could be interested too if it's still available.
Which color is it? And does the anti-submarining belt works with the stock Recaro?
Thanks

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
Swiss Boss said:
I could be interested too if it's still available.
Which color is it? And does the anti-submarining belt works with the stock Recaro?
Thanks

As of right now, yes…everything is still available. Put them up for sale on other sites.
Anti sub-belt works with stock Recaro's. You basically thread them through the bottom, sit on them and pull them up between your legs.
Here are the clips installed that allow that to happen:

cooltech2.jpg

cooltech3.jpg

Act fast though, belts are probably gonna sell quick. ;)

$825 Shipped for everything as a package price. Listing them now.

TMO Supporting Vendors