The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Parts for Sale - Can Bring to Hastings for Mustang Roundup or Ship

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
I've got some parts for sale. All are in excellent condition with minimal use / miles:

SOLDSelling a set of lightly used (2 track days) Boss 302 S Lower control arms (M-5649-S). These are the tubular rear lower control arms with spherical bearings front and rear. Worked excellent on the track. Not recommended for street use due to NVH. Bearings are still tight. Some paint marks from two track days with R compound tires. New these were $479. Asking $300 shipped.SOLD

Corbeau Harness Bar - Used for less than one season. All parts are bagged and ready to go. Slight scratches on one of the down bars from my harness. Not noticable when mounted in the car. New these are $300. Asking $225 shipped.

SOLDSpohn Panhard Bar - 4130 CroMo (+$30) Sexy red in color. Del sphere joints on each end. Includes the del sphere adjustment tool (+$12.95) . Spohn Part # M5-105. Very low miles (replaced with Whiteline parts due to sponsorship). New I paid $208. Asking $115 shipped.SOLD

I've also got:
(1) OEM Boss 302 Radiator with <1200 miles on it
(1) OEM Boss 302 electric fan with <2000 miles on it
(1) OEM Boss 302 rear lower control arms

I've got photos... shoot me a PM or e-mail and I'll be happy to send them your way. More than happy to bring these out to Hastings for personal delivery <or> hand-off to someone headed back your way.

No reasonable offers refused!

TMO Supporting Vendors