The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Picked up Triple Yellow Yesterday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I had my R order "blow up" after 7 months due to the ineptness of that dealer claiming he wasn't aware that they didn't have an R allocation until their Ford rep tried to release the order.
I have moved on to my backup plan and took delivery yesterday.
16gt350yellow3_zpswpcyfu7q.png
16gt350yellow2_zpsk5rkydqy.png
16gt350yellow10_zpse1cp4wpp.png
16gt350yellow5_zpskewwnkgw.png

Congratulations. Post your driving impressions when you get a chance.

Non R, Technology package.
I had actually ordered two different cars from 2 different dealers and was going to buy both of them.
One was an R and one was this car. They were both ordered on June 1st.
The R model order was "revoked" by the Ford Factory Rep for the dealer after 7 months because they did not have an allocation for an R.
Yes, there was a signed contract, deposit paid, Ford order #, etc. - but they refused to honor. I've moved on.
Still looking for an R, but extremely pleased with this car!!

Haven't had the Boss on the track - yet. ;) Thanks for all the kind words. I need some dry streets to get some windshield time.
16gt350yellow11_zpsz6lzexbm.png

I think the antenna is built into that "pod" on the roof. There is no mast type antenna like the Boss. The only wires I see in the back glass look like a defroster. Haven't had time to check everything out yet.

TMO Supporting Vendors