The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

QTY 2: 18x10.5 Enkei PF01 ET38 Wheels (black) QTY 2: FRPP BBS 18x10.5 Wheels (Silver)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
As title says have two each of these wheels which were used for test fitments.

The offset of the BBS is a little more tucked in (specs are vague on them), but I ran them with a 1/4" spacer for testing purposes. Look new, outside mild scratching in one barrel where I was testing fitment against a brake kit that ultimately was too large.

Fits 05-17 mustangs (excluding performance pack GT 15+ and GT350)

The enkeis have some track use and have light tooling marks on the front faces where the lugs are installed. Otherwise straight and clean.

Asking $600 for the enkeis (new is $387/wheel)
Asking $700 for the bbs wheels (new is $625/wheel!)

Shipping extra, to be determined via zip and I'll provide options to keep that minimized. Free local delivery in Phoenix Area or to any events in the nearby area that I can barter transit for.

Pics to follow:

TMO Supporting Vendors