The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Rear Seat Delete

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
Rear seat delete kit was in the car for about a year but still in great shape. Don't have anything big enough to ship it in so local pick-up only, will drive to Phoenix to deliver. Only thing I can't locate is the hardware bag, it's somewhere in my garage, but should be able to get the parts from Ford. Asking $650 PM if interested.

Derek

photo%203_zpsdh3mi7q6.jpg

photo_zpsnnppwu0m.jpg

photo%202_zpsyoq1vme1.jpg

photo%201_zpsrl6cc8ty.jpg

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
byronj said:
Hi, if your RsD doesn't sale soon let me know. I would be interested in it and have a place in PHX you could drop it off for me.

Thank you,
Byron
760-420-5226

I will be in Phoenix for Thanksgiving so if it's not sold by then I will let you know and we can work it out.

Derek

Bay Area
Tucson302 said:
I will be in Phoenix for Thanksgiving so if it's not sold by then I will let you know and we can work it out.

Derek

Sounds good, let me know in a couple weeks and I will PayPal you a deposit. If you're open to that.

Thanks
Byron

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel