The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S650 GT PP Magneride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Cantley
Good afternoon all!
I will finally take delivery of my S650 GT PP Magneride manual. It will be my HPDE +AX car.
Trying to figure out what (mild) suspension setup would be optimal for dual purpose track 10-15 times per year and the occasional Sunday drive.
I had lowering springs, camber plates and a BMR front sway bar on my S550 and this setup was excellent for me. The car was very low (H&R super sports) but I liked the feeling I received from the car on track.
Ideally I would like to recreate that with my S650.
Options I'm considering:
1-Eibach E43-35-029-07-22
2-Ford performance
M-5700-N
These 2 have different drops and specs and I am not sure which one to choose, or whether there might be another option that could be good too. I see the Roush magneride springs have an even greater drop that the above 2 options, but I wouldn't know whether it would be advisable to pair them with different sway bars or stick with the GT PP ones.
Thanks for your advice,
J

TMO Supporting Vendors