The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Saleen or Cobra Jet Grille

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am looking for a Saleen or Cobra Jet grille for my 2012. No one makes them anymore and I have had no luck looking online. If anyone has one sitting around in the garage that they arent using, I would like to work out a deal with you.

My stock grille took a small hit and it didnt fair very well so I am looking to change it.

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
Late Model Restoration had Saleen grills (might be knock off). I have one I use on track to help with cooling.

Www.latmodelrestoration.com

Think it's $174 with free shipping

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
I have a stock Ford 2011 California Special Grille with White painted surround that is similar to the CJ grille except the bars are dark stainless vs. black. Has the pony emblem offset to the side vs. centered on the Boss grille. Will sell for $80+ shipping if interested PM and I will send you pics.
Steve

That will definately work. I will PM you info so we can arrange shipping and payment. Thank you much.

Is that what your car looked like before you turned it into the track beast it is?

TMO Supporting Vendors