The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Scammers on racingjunk.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm so tired of this..

Hello R. Edwards, This is Jack Douglas. am the one asking about roll back trailer for sale - $5,000 i will proceed with the mailing of the check and get back to you with the tracking# when ready kindly do let me know if you got my text here…,,Thank you.

Yes, I have your txt

Quick one, The shipping charges will be Included on the Check Payment, Immediately you receive the check you’re to deduct your payment plus extra $25 for your Gas fee and have the rest fund sent to the Shipping Agent so as to facilitate pickup at your convenient as they will be picking other two (2) Household Items for me. Please do let me know if will have a deal, awaiting your response.

Great, send me the check, when it clears my bank, I will release the trailer and make those arrangements.

Looks like another one...

Got your text, I'm ready to mail a cashier's check to you today and after it's received and clear's I'll make arrangement for the pickup, I'll add an extra $500 so you can keep it for me. Please reply back with your name and mailing address so i can put the check in mail. Amy

TMO Supporting Vendors