The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Selling my 12 Boss 302 CO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I've decided to sell my Boss to get into wheel to wheel racing. The car is in Texas and i have a clear title in hand. Excellent condition with fresh brake pads and lots more. I'm asking $38k. Add below is a bit basic for this crowd, but gives the gist of the car.

2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 16,500 miles with Recaro seats, Torsen differential, and boss 302 floor mats. The car is Competition Orange with black stripes. Competition Orange was the only color exclusive to the Boss 302, there will be no sticker kits fakes of this car. The car has new rubber within the last 5,000 miles and the tires are a very nice set of Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Position tires that i paid over $1500 for. the car has fresh Carbotech brake pads all around suitable for autocross, track days, or just going on a spirited drive on the weekend with under 1000 miles on the, the pads cost over $600 for front and back. I have installed the Boss 302 Ford Racing brake cooling ducts as well as DOT 4 brake fluid per Ford's rcommendation for this factory built race car. the car has headers, a catted X pipe, Flowmaster Hushpower mufflers, and i have all the factory parts as well.

The car has the remainder of the factory warranty and is in superb condition. i have had the car for a year and this is #0333 out of thr production run. the sale will also come with Boss 302 owners kit including the Ford Racing certificate of authenticity and the ford supplied Boss 302 keychain with the laser engraved build number on the back. 903-231-3630 PM if you have questions.

If its not snapped up here, try carmax. They just gave me 38 for mine with 3k on the odometer....

Shane , sorry to see you are selling the Boss, still have mine, and will never sell it, have 1,068 miles on it. Hope to see you at club one day. MOET.
Good luck with sell, and new business.

TMO Supporting Vendors